Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Live in KENDAL

Hello, Siiirrrr…… I will tell about my experience when I lived in KENDAL………….. My foster father was a farmer and my foster mother was a merchant. My home-mate was Eva, my classmate too.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
We went to Kendal from SMA 3 at 07.30am. Then we arrived in Sukomangli village at 11.00am. We attended “serah terima”ceremony in there. After that, the village officer delivered us to our foster parents. For my class, we must go to Kalilumpang by ‘engkel’. Engkel was a transportation like truck. Waaww it was very exciting!!!!! We shouted happy and anxiety. Yeah and while we were waiting the ‘engkel’, we took some picture there. The background was good. It was rubber tree.
Monday, March 16, 2009
In Monday we began our activities. First activity was fell the corn. We completed it until one big sack. In the noon, we also helped our foster mother to serve the buyer in our stall. We maked drink or food for them. My friends often annoyed me and Eva. They always teased us. “mba .. mba .. beli dong” hahaha. In the afternoon, I and Eva helped our foster mother to prepare foods, drinks, and place for X-11. Because the place for sharing was our house.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Our first activity was same with Monday, but in the noon, our friends invited us to the spring. After we were from there, we dropped in vivi’s home. Vivi’s foster parents gave us coconut ice and some snacks. Hmm after that day, we always wanted to play at vivi’s home. Hihihi……..

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
In that day, my foster father promised to us, that he will invited us to the field. At that time, the villager held voluntary work to give manures on the corn plants. From the field, we could see a waterfall (curug satus).

After that the villager also invited us to the small river, but there was strong current. beside that, there was a plant that people may not touch it. That plant was a sacred plant. Because if there was people who touch it, so the people will be sick.

Thursday, March 19, 2009
We returned to Semarang. We left Kalilumpang at 07.30am. and we arrived in Semarang at 01.00pm.

We have got many important experience from live in Kendal. That’s all from me. Thank you, Siiirrrrrrr……. =D

-mayafelia-

No comments: