Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009




Hello  ,,,,,

here is my story in kendal exactly in kali lumpang

My live in Kendal was very interesting. On the first day I was greeted by my family in Kendal. My father’s name in Kendal was Mr.Rohiman. He hadn’t married yet. But I felt happy to live with him for 4 days in Kendal. And on that day I didn’t do anything, because there wasn’t anything to do. I decided to have a rest and beginning to work on second day. On the second day I started the schedule to take a bath, have a breakfast and then went to rice field with Tigor and my father to plant greenpeanut seeds around the rice field. After all seeds was planted then we looked around the chocolate field. Then we went home and had a lunch. After that I prayed dzuhur with my friends then we had a walk for looking around the village. Not only the village but also we looked around the rubber forest. In the forest there was a river and we washed our face to make fresher our self. After exhausted we decided to go home. Before maghrib I played volley ball with my friends and village’s people. But my team was defeated by the vilage’s people. After that we went home and took a bath then prayed maghrib. After had a dinner I and Tigor went to Mr.Rohmadi house and sharing together about our experience in that day. After sharing we went home and slept.

 On the third day we went to corn field to manure the corns. The way to the corn field was hard to pass. We had to pass the rubber forest and rivers. After that we can reach the corn field. After treated the corns we took a rest and looked the scenery from the corns field. We could see over the village and some fields from there. It was very beautiful scenery and I took some pictures.





After that we went home and had a lunch and continue to cleaned the pond in the front of my house. After finished all of my work I looked around the village with my friend. After night came we went home then take a bath and prayed maghib. After that we went to Mr. Rohmadi again and had a sharing about our experience in that day.
 On the last day we prepared to go home. After that we said thanks to our father in Kendal Mr.Rohiman and took a picture. Then we went to home with my friends. I could learn how hard to be a farmer and it was the best experience I had from Kendal.

No comments: