Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009



Night again Mr. Rief . . .
well sorry to bother again hehehe . . .
Cause I just wanna share my experience in the live in program . . .

Well the village where I stayed is Plososari
It was a beautiful village even there were only a little modern technology there
The people there were very kind and nice too but that's not the main topic

When I lived there, we did many kind of things
Such as feeding cow, took care of the farm, and many other things
In our spare time we always used them to took a walk around the village n the hills there

It was a nice experience, even I found a hard time when I wanted to go home
But I was not alone, my friends also coming
there were Akbar, Nova, Dian, Herdian, Yogi, Arge, Ergy, Adi, Dio, and some of local people there

We really enjoy this stuff since it was a hard vacation to get in the city
We can really relax n refreshing our body n mind hehehe

Well these are some photos that we take back there




Krisna Ardyan N ¤ 19 ¤ X6 ☼™

No comments: