Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

TEN SIX never die ! (maybe..haha)

Hello Mr. Arief . . .
I hope I meet you again at 11 grade . ahahaa .amin
Hmmm... firstly ... I wanna say sorry for my late to posted this assignment .

Now , I want to tell you about my classmates . Hmm... I don’t know, Sir . I can love them , yeaahh ... although I don’t know they’re love me or not .hahaa. Initially, when I know if I’am placed in X.6 class , I didn’t feel anything . And you know , I was choosen by my friends to be a secretary . eerrrrh . I must settle for this reliance and do my responsibility well . haha
Since that , I always check the absent while I know their face one by one until I know all of them. Haha . that’s so fun activity! I’m happy because I can adapt with them .
GPLB. The first event that make us closer each other .
LIVE IN. The spectacular moment that we had .
Although the girl students and boys student haven’t compactness. Huffh... I don’t know it can causes . hmm... maybe the boys have an own activity and the girls too . sometimes I’m jealous with the other class that can compact . hohooo... Maybe it’s my fate to get a unique class . Although we can’t compact each other , but each student has a spesific character .
But the compactness isn’t influence our happiness if we through an event together . Hmm... I hope there will be a nice memories for us .

Hmmm.... a few days again, we will moved to a higher grade ( 11th grade ) . amiin . I hope my friends can get a class that they’re hope .


F I D Y A P. X.6 - 14

No comments: