Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

MEMORABLE LIVE IN

Live in . . . live in . . . live in . . .Aawwwyeaahh! Just one word that describe about this event . SPECTACULER !

Let's look lively my story !When I hear about LIVE IN several months later, my heart will be so happy . I don't know why ...maybe cause I've not been join it before .A week before our departure to Kendal to LIVE IN , Mr. Ichwan , Mr. Arief , Mr. Margono , Mr. Soleh as care taker of this event gave us explanation all about LIVE IN . begin at what can we done until what cannot we done . about our rule too . and about report writing and didn't forget about distribution of housemate and house-parents . Hmm... first off an amazing experience be imagined on my mind when I know that my house-parents is a farmer . hohoo . I champed at the bit to wait that day !15 February 2009 . Hiyey! Come upon the time to LIVE IN ! All I need is already prepare , although I prepare at this night .haha We were going to Kendal by Bus .what a lucky us ! we get a good Bus facility ! On the bus , we do some activities we will, like sleeping, reading a book, or maybe just chat each other.Kendal! Desa Plososari! Here we are! People in there were very nice and have good mutual assistance. they were help each other. I stay in a simple house with a great house-parents. Great that I mean is about their behavior that so kind and wise and cosy and so many good character .huufh.. that is make me felt at home ! I love them ! Their name is Mr. an Mrs. Ngadirejo that live with their grandniece named Ovi . Oh yeah! I forget to say about my housemate . She's name is Jurike from X.5 and I called her Ike . She is beautiful, smart, and kind person . I'am happy can play along with her .My daily activities are like that : helped my Mom to done the housework ( cook the food , wash the dishes , swept the floor ) , prayed , eat , take a bath , work in ricefield or apple-rose garden , have fun with my friends , make sharing every night with our teacher , and many other activities .As long as 4 days LIVE IN Desa Plososari, Kendal , I got so many lesson exactly about how can we live next time in the future. I got amazing experience . It's nicest memories that I have done ! I got the agriculture lesson such as about the way to put traditional medicines on apple-rose tree and tobacco , infold the apple-rose with plastics at the certain age , whipped out the weeds and make a "galengan" in rice field , cut the grass for cow's food , recognised for Dilem ( plant to make a soap ) and many kinds of plants which I've never been know previously. Thats so interesting!Beside it , sometimes I and my friends from X.6 spent our leisured to gather in a some place just to have a chat or maybe visit my friend's home each other . We had fun at the river too . It's so fun ! I never forget to always bring camera to take photos in a long of my Live In .hahaaOne thing that I hate ! Web of spider ! I don't know I often find it everywhere . Huuffh...
Live In lost to over . Huffh.. 4 days and 3 nights felt so short . I have to leave the village and came back to Semarang with a heavy heart . Huuaa! You know what?! I' m crying when we make a farewell ceremony with all of villager in Plososari. I'm crying when I say goodbye with my houseparents . Huuuuaaaa..!!! I don't care if somebody else think I'am too much ( lebay ) ! hahaGood bye everyone !!! We'll always miss you ! I hope I can see you next time in Plososari ...
Before we back to home , we went to CurugSewu first . In there we just took photos and enjoyed the beautiful sceneries and large waterfall. After that we must returned to the Bus and went to Semarang. goodbye Kendal .
Now , how can I forget it !? Sometimes I look at the photos and videos as many as thereabouts 2000 items that make me deep in sad. huhuuu.. I wanna did over it . Live In Plososari with X-6 students. But, how can ?haha

Thanks for the memmories . . . . . . . . . . .
F I D Y A P. X.6-14

No comments: