Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Mr. Arief..

Mr. Arief, good morning, good afternoon, or good night or good good.. hehehe..
I have a story, do you want to hear it???
It's about my beloved sister. she's a great girl,she's very beautiful, smart, kind, and everyone like her. she has a beautiful smile. her name is Arum. I always call her A-ar.. she is the best people in my life. she is my inspiration. she loves me and i love her. but now, I can't see her smile again. I can't hear her voice again. yeah, she has gone. to a place far from here. she was passed away some years ago. although she has gone, I always remember her. never be forgotten.
oh, sir. it's the first time i tell this story. no body know about this. but it's okay.. i wanna tell it, everything about my sister. i know, she always smiles to me at there.
OK, sir. I thing it's enough. sorry if there are some "wrong grammars/structures/words" because i'm not perfect.hahahaha...
thank you sir, it's nice to writing on your blog.
see you..


Etika Cahyaning Utami
X-6 / 12

No comments: