Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Kula nuwun mr. Arief

Mr. Arief, long time no see.
today I wanna tell you a story about my LIVE IN. is it one of your assignment??
um... yeah..
my LIVE IN is very very interesting. i have a good family at there, Plososari village. i love this place. the people is very kind. and the environment is very good. never be forgotten. something i miss is "kelapa muda". we can eat it every time we want. sweet, cool, and make everyone happy. hum...
Mrs. Girah took me to the farm at the first day with my friend, Inta. green farm like a carpet. very very nice. but the second day, i didn't go to anywhere. just stay at home and make "sapu sada". hahahahaha... and at that day, SinCosTan people went to a small river, and played together. something we can't find in the city. I miss it all, I wanna go there next time with my parents.
okay sir, i think it's enough about my LIVE IN.
see you..



Etika Cahyaning Utami
X-6 / 12

No comments: