Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

this is my live in story. maybe this is very out of date, but you have to know about this hehe

live in is an annually activity in our school. all of 10 grade students have to follow this. they will live in a village for 3 days with houseparents.
for the first time i heard about live in, i felt scary because i thought i can't do it. but when i followed all of the activities, it was very exciting and i could help my houseparents even just a little hehehe my houseparents were very nice, they treated me like their own daughter. i felt very comfortable in there. while i was there i went to ricefield and gave manure for the rice-plant. after that we went to river and got wet. it was very fun because we played water and took many picture haha and at night me and my housemate, ruci, cooked together for the dinner. it was interesting because i never cooked before hehehe then we went to my teacher's house to gathered with my classmates and reported about our activity in that day.

i think that's all about my live in story. unfortunately i just can follow this once, i hope i can get this activity again hehehe thanks for our school because we can learn many lessons from live in.


with love,
fadia ghaisani x-7/12

No comments: