Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

LIVE IN _ by : Eva / X.7



Boudh My Last LIVE IN ..
OuukeyhH sir, r u ready to my story ?? this is my story about my Live In on March, 15-18 2009 in Kalilumpang village.
I think that was a new experience for me. Because, I must say goodbye to my family in Semarang and say hello to my new family in Kalilumpang. In Kalilumpang, I lived at Mr.and Mrs.Sukri`s house with Maya. The situation at there was different between at the city. Villagers in Kalilumpang, is very kind and friendly. No pollution, no crowded, no discrimination. Everybody worked together, fresh air, and everybody lived at piece. ooHH . Matter was not important.If my city liked that, crimes would be end.
Ok. The event which I most very liked, when I was fertilizing corn plant or villagers said “Ngemes”.. Hft. HOT,,TIRED,,THIRSTY,, ya.. that was the first time I went to agricultural field. But, it was fun. Because, I saw something which seldom I saw in my city. Everybody worked together, everybody helped somebody else, everybody was fun. Oh.YeaahhhHH. I LOVE THIS VILLAGE.*
After that, we went to a river. All of our tired was cleaned by the river`s water. Crrrk . “Everybody was singing and saying Yyyyaaaaaa..”..
Ohh NO!! The date was showing March 18. It meaned we must go back. It`s time to go. We said goodbye hardly to our parents. “Thank u vo everything you give to us. We are very happy you can accept us and help this family. This is our big experience. We can be another person here. But we must be our self again. Live at our city,”I said to them.
Yaa. That was my experience I can tell to u. that was unforgettable moment I have. Thank u for read my story. I hope it can make my self better. This is my life, this is my family. I love Kalilumpang. But, I LLLooooVVVeeee Semarang. Thx,

Eva Pradipta P. / 11 / X.7,

No comments: