Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Live In Plososari

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello Mr. Arief, Let me tell you about my activities when I was on Plososari village, on Live In program.

We (X-6 family) reached that village about 12 o'clock. Head of village was welcome us at his house. He was handsome, wise, and friendly. He gave some directions about jobs in village. After that, our parents came and took  us to their each house. 

At Mr. Tukiran's house (my parent) I met my friend Cupeng. At first day, we were intoducing ourself to Mr Tukiran and Mr. Tukiran introduced his family to us. After had a lunch, Mr. Tukiran took us to saw his cows. Mr. Tukiran had 2 big cows. We tried to feed his cows. It was fun.

In the evening, X-6 family came to head of village's house to had some sharing with Mrs. Mamik. One of my friends shared his first activity. His parent took him to help him took guavas fruit. We listened his story well. After that, we went to each home. That day was  easy day.

On monday I, Cupeng, and Mr. Tukiran went to Mr. Tukiran field. We would planting 2 banana trees. That was tired travel, because the field was far and the banana tree was heavy. But it was interested. We also looked for some grasses for feeding breed. After that we went home. Unbelieveble, in the trip, I was hurt my finger with knife. That happened when i was helping Mr. Tukiran cleaned his knife. Luckyly Mr. Tukiran could helped me to stop the bleeding with traditional medicine. You know, in the trip you and Mr. Sholeh Amin met us, and we had some photos. Hey, may I see it now ? hhahahaha . . . that's hurt sir . . . 

Uhm maybe that would be unforgetable experience at Plososari. I think thats all about My Live In, maybe there are some students have an accident at his job like me .

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Akbar Satria W. / 03/ X-6

No comments: