Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

LIVE IN, UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE

Assalamu’alaikum wr.wb.

I’ll tell you about my experience when i was joining “Live In”. I lived in Kali Lumpang, Kendal. My house parent is Mr. Rozikin. His wife is Mrs. Siti. But her nickname is Mrs. Lim. Mr and Mrs. Rozikin are farmers. They have 2 children. First child is in Junior High School. Second child is in Elementary School.
Ok, I have interesting experience. I didn’t have this experience previously. That is planting corn. On second day of “Live In”, I must wake up early because I would go to ricefield. Mr. Rozikin went there first in order that he didn’t go home late. Actually we go there to deliver food for Mr. Rozikin.
We went there on foot. Although the distance between Mr. Rozikin’s house and the ricefield is about ±3 kilometers, I didn’t feel tired because the scenery is beautiful. I saw an waterfall. The waterfall is not for recreation. Mrs. Lim said that it was too far and difficult to be reached.
Finally we arrived in ricefield. Immediately, we had breakfast because we were hungry. After that, we planted corns. The planting area is not too wide. But only just planting, I felt tired. But I must finish this job. Finally it was finished. We took a rest in hut. We also took some pictures there. Suddenly, Mrs. Lim brought a kind of cherry (kersen). It called “ciplukan”. The taste is like tomato. It’s so delicious.
It’s time to go home!!! During trip to go home, i felt very tired, thirsty, and dizzy. Huh! Tiring day! But fun. The following day, i was stiff. It was unforgettable experience.

Sorry, Mr.Arief. I don’t upload photo because i don’t have that photo. The photo is at Chevia and Arfi.
Thank you.
By: Purwita Rahma Rosalia
(X-7 / 27)

No comments: