Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Ohayo, konnichiwa, and konbanwa Mr. Arief....

I want to submit my Homework about my experience when LIVE IN .. I know you give this work long long long time ago, but you know I'm a lawyer ,, I mean Pengangguran Banyak Acara .. hehehe....^^

This is the story..
One upon a time (wuih.. ^.^v) .. In the freezing night after our last sharing program .. We didn't go home quickly .. We still stayed in our sharing place .. Because that was the last day in Kali Lumpang, we took photo for a while .. I wanted to go home as soon as possible .. I needed to packing my belongings .. Because my belongings were to many .. And I was sleepy, too .. So, I decided to go home alone .. Maybe all of my friend would scared to go home alone .. But I didn't know why I was feel so brave to did that .. Maybe because I wanted to make sure my friend story about ghost or maybe because I wanted to try my courage .. My friend who had the same direction with me and my homemate were still in sharing place .. I didn't tell them first .. So, they didn't know that I went home alone .. To reached my home, we might climb mountain first .. hahaha .. just kidding mister .. that was not a mountain .. It just a hill .. But I always felt that I climbed mountain not a hill .. Okay , I continued my walk .. And then I saw a man .. He wore white Koko shirt and sarung and sandals .. And then there was something appear in my mind .. "Was his foot step on ground ??" .. And then I was being scared .. But I couldn't go back again .. And that was a half of my way .. Suddenly my Handphone rang .. I was shock because my surrounding was very dark and quiet .. I took that call .. Oh, that was my friend .. She sought me (Gomenasai, Fika-san.. T.T) .. And that man turned his head to me .. I was smile and said "Monggo..." .. He answerd me "Inggih..." with smiling too .. I surpassed him and tried to hear his step .. Oh God .. I was very spacious after all .. He is a human .. That was the key .. And I was not scared anymore .. hehehe ....^^ I thought it was exciting .. Maybe I'll try it next time ...

Okay mister...
that is my story ...
I hope you like it ...

Arigatou Gozaimashita ...... ^___^


Fildzah Nur Khairina
X-7 / 14

No comments: